2015-08-14

Think pink!

Everyone has some ups and downs, but it's better to always stay positive, because then everything will be positive too. People usually say "I don't want this to happen" and it happens. Why? I've read somewhere that when you say something like that your subconciousness does't unerstand "don't". It means that your subconciousness thinks that you are saying "I want this to happen". So put your negative thoughts aside and be more positive. Say for instance "I am going to succeed something in my life.", "I am going to be the best mum in the world." etc.
You are going to feel a whole lot better and happier and I am sure that you are going to start pushing yourself to do more to be successful and happy in life.
Think pink and smile!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

podobne wpisy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...